Approaches to Managing EHS & Sustainability Software Systems
This report will show how companies manage their EHS and sustainability data. Building on past surveys, the research will look at what companies' data management needs are, how much they are spending on software systems and how they select their solutions. It will also address implementation challenges.
The survey for this benchmark is now closed, but NAEM will share highlights from the research during the EHS and Sustainability Software Conference.
Benchmark with your peers in-person and learn how they select their EHS and sustainability management systems by attending this exciting conference.
The full results will be published in March, available to download for free. In the report, you will find answers to the following questions:
- How are my peers selecting and managing their EHS and sustainability software systems?
- What are the purchase drivers and critical business objectives for the software systems?
- What system capabilities do past software purchasers use?
- How long does it take to select new EHS software systems?
- What lessons did my peers learn from undergoing the software system purchase and implementation process?
- What should my budget be for a new system?
Please contact Elizabeth Ryan, Director of Interactive Media and Communications at (202) 986-6616 x109.
To learn more about this project, contact Taylor Gelsinger.